After a bitter winter, the UK is finally experiencing some beautiful weather, and we have started getting lots of enquiries from interior designers and business owners who are looking to furnish outdoor commercial spaces such as restaurant terraces, pavement cafes, beer gardens and hotel grounds.
They’re always delighted with the range we have to offer – from the simple and elegant, to the quirky and bright, we’ve got something for all locations and budgets.
BEST CHAIR FOR STACKING
The silvi low stool (above) is simple and doesn’t take up too much space, yet it’s very design-led and funky looking. It comes in a great range of bright colours too, making it one of our favourites.
The Bora Cafe table is designed by Miki Astori and actually created primarily for cafes and restaurants. Because it’s made from a hard-wearing polyethylene, it’s suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
BEST FOR ADDING BOLD COLOUR
The Podo plastic dining chair is made from Polypropylene, which is suitable for outdoor use, and it comes in many colours including white, black, red, orange, yellow, green and blue. We love the idea of an outdoor space using a rainbow of colours – it would be a real talking point and make your outdoor space a lively, fun place to be.
BEST FOR DESIGN STATEMENT
The loop armchair (below) is one of our priciest pieces of outdoor furniture, but it’s so worth it. Your customers will instantly recognise the quality of this piece, and it will reflect very well on your business. It’s designed by Ron Arad, and certainly doesn’t abide by the typical rules of chair design – and that’s what makes it so attention-grabbing.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more