After a bitter winter, the UK is finally experiencing some beautiful weather, and we have started getting lots of enquiries from interior designers and business owners who are looking to furnish outdoor commercial spaces such as restaurant terraces, pavement cafes, beer gardens and hotel grounds.
They’re always delighted with the range we have to offer – from the simple and elegant, to the quirky and bright, we’ve got something for all locations and budgets.
BEST CHAIR FOR STACKING
The silvi low stool (above) is simple and doesn’t take up too much space, yet it’s very design-led and funky looking. It comes in a great range of bright colours too, making it one of our favourites.
The Bora Cafe table is designed by Miki Astori and actually created primarily for cafes and restaurants. Because it’s made from a hard-wearing polyethylene, it’s suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
BEST FOR ADDING BOLD COLOUR
The Podo plastic dining chair is made from Polypropylene, which is suitable for outdoor use, and it comes in many colours including white, black, red, orange, yellow, green and blue. We love the idea of an outdoor space using a rainbow of colours – it would be a real talking point and make your outdoor space a lively, fun place to be.
BEST FOR DESIGN STATEMENT
The loop armchair (below) is one of our priciest pieces of outdoor furniture, but it’s so worth it. Your customers will instantly recognise the quality of this piece, and it will reflect very well on your business. It’s designed by Ron Arad, and certainly doesn’t abide by the typical rules of chair design – and that’s what makes it so attention-grabbing.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more