The modern family kitchen consists of 3 key elements: an open space, a cosy feeling and quality furniture. Open space comes with the design of the architecture. A cosy feeling comes from you and your family spending time together, but the quality furniture, that’s where we come in… Say ‘Hello’ to Kiki and Arlo, our new Real Leather Bar Stools.
Creating a modern family kitchen can be very simply achieved by the addition of luxury materials, such as real leather. Our new Kiki and Arlo real lather gas lift bar stools have a Stainless Steel base to bring an extra element of modern design. Keep on reading to see our new products, and a few must-know tips when it comes to care and styling.
Kiki Real Leather Bar Stools
Firstly, take a look at Kiki. With a sleek silhouette, the Kiki real leather bar stools are made for modern, minimal interiors. With a considered, simple footrest and flat penny base, the details bring a touch of elegance as much as the real leather seat. The Kiki real leather bar stools come in Cool Grey or Putty grey to suit many interior styles.
- These bar stools are simple, so keep styling reflective of this. Clean silhouettes and simple shapes will really bring this look to life.
- Pair stainless steel finishes with high shine brass and textured copper for a warm, modern look.
- Contrast the cold metal base with soft, inviting textures and rich colours for a balanced style.
- A gentle wipe with a damp, soapy cloth is more than enough to clean both the real leather and stainless steel base.
- Ensure not to leave spills sitting on the surface, as this can cause staining.
- Never rub, always dab your leather to protect the surface.
- Always use a leather protector on new, clean stools. This will add an extra level of protection against any spills.
- Keep real leather conditioned with a balm or cream. Once or twice a year, give your real leather bar stools a clean and condition to keep the leather subtle and looking newer for longer.
Arlo Real Leather Bar Stools
Arlo is a much more sumptuous and luxurious real leather bar stool. Unlike Kiki, Arlo has a thicker seat and curved backrest, allowing for higher comfort levels and longer meal times with your family. The seat and backrest are not one piece, rather two separate sections giving a fuller seat shape. The Arlo also has a more structured footrest for added comfort.
- Where Arlo is a more luxurious stool, play around with luxe textures when it comes to styling. Choose bold colours and textures for a maximalist look.
- Add curved, sumptuous shapes to mimic the silhouette of the Arlo seat.
- Keep your base colour palette simple, with added pops of metallics and colours for a luxe vibe.
Why Choose Real Leather Bar Stools?
Leather is a naturally hard wearing material, making it perfect for busy family life. Unlike faux leather, real leather is much thicker, so will not rip or peel and, if properly cared for, will last for years to come.
Real leather furniture can be more expensive than faux leather. However, it’s important to remember you’re buying a product to last. Faux leather is more cost-effective for quickly changing trends, whereas real leather bar stools are an investment and usually a classic design which won’t date.
For more insider secrets on caring for your leather furniture take a look here.
Which would you choose?
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Luxury Design: 4 Things You Need To Know About Luxury Interior DesignDark tones, rich textured finishes and opulent fabrics – this season, it’s all about making your home feel elegant and luxurious. One of the biggest trends emerging in interiors is the idea of ‘Considered Luxury’.Read more
- Lighting Trends: 4 Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionNew to Danetti and inspired by our five-star rated furniture ranges, we’ve curated our very own exclusive collection of lighting that’s perfect for enhancing any room in your home. We sat down with Danetti Buyer, Julie, to discover more about this unique collection.Read more
- 4 Things You Need To Know About Interior Trends This SeasonSoft weaves, sweeping curves and rich textured grains are all the trend this season when it comes to interiors. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Damien to discover more about this season’s need-to-know tips.Read more
- Autumn Winter Home Décor: Adding texture to your homeThe change of season into Autumn and Winter is the perfect opportunity to restyle your interior. Changing things up can provide an instant room mood-booster and bringing in different textural elements through furniture, colours and accessories will add to the warmth factor of your home during this time of year.Read more