The modern family kitchen consists of 3 key elements: an open space, a cosy feeling and quality furniture. Open space comes with the design of the architecture. A cosy feeling comes from you and your family spending time together, but the quality furniture, that’s where we come in… Say ‘Hello’ to Kiki and Arlo, our new Real Leather Bar Stools.
Creating a modern family kitchen can be very simply achieved by the addition of luxury materials, such as real leather. Our new Kiki and Arlo real lather gas lift bar stools have a Stainless Steel base to bring an extra element of modern design. Keep on reading to see our new products, and a few must-know tips when it comes to care and styling.
Kiki Real Leather Bar Stools
Firstly, take a look at Kiki. With a sleek silhouette, the Kiki real leather bar stools are made for modern, minimal interiors. With a considered, simple footrest and flat penny base, the details bring a touch of elegance as much as the real leather seat. The Kiki real leather bar stools come in Cool Grey or Putty grey to suit many interior styles.
- These bar stools are simple, so keep styling reflective of this. Clean silhouettes and simple shapes will really bring this look to life.
- Pair stainless steel finishes with high shine brass and textured copper for a warm, modern look.
- Contrast the cold metal base with soft, inviting textures and rich colours for a balanced style.
- A gentle wipe with a damp, soapy cloth is more than enough to clean both the real leather and stainless steel base.
- Ensure not to leave spills sitting on the surface, as this can cause staining.
- Never rub, always dab your leather to protect the surface.
- Always use a leather protector on new, clean stools. This will add an extra level of protection against any spills.
- Keep real leather conditioned with a balm or cream. Once or twice a year, give your real leather bar stools a clean and condition to keep the leather subtle and looking newer for longer.
Arlo Real Leather Bar Stools
Arlo is a much more sumptuous and luxurious real leather bar stool. Unlike Kiki, Arlo has a thicker seat and curved backrest, allowing for higher comfort levels and longer meal times with your family. The seat and backrest are not one piece, rather two separate sections giving a fuller seat shape. The Arlo also has a more structured footrest for added comfort.
- Where Arlo is a more luxurious stool, play around with luxe textures when it comes to styling. Choose bold colours and textures for a maximalist look.
- Add curved, sumptuous shapes to mimic the silhouette of the Arlo seat.
- Keep your base colour palette simple, with added pops of metallics and colours for a luxe vibe.
Why Choose Real Leather Bar Stools?
Leather is a naturally hard wearing material, making it perfect for busy family life. Unlike faux leather, real leather is much thicker, so will not rip or peel and, if properly cared for, will last for years to come.
Real leather furniture can be more expensive than faux leather. However, it’s important to remember you’re buying a product to last. Faux leather is more cost-effective for quickly changing trends, whereas real leather bar stools are an investment and usually a classic design which won’t date.
For more insider secrets on caring for your leather furniture take a look here.
Which would you choose?
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Neutral TonesGetting the insta-worthy design of your dreams is easier than it may seem. All it takes is some clever placement and a clear design goal. Here are some recommendations paired with our trending pieces to help you get one step closer to your insta-worthy living room.Read more
- Living Room Ideas and Sofa Secrets: 5x Things You Must Know About Our New RangeFrom sociable shapes and signature styles to her favourite thing about interiors, we caught up with our Danetti Living & Sofa Expert, Julie Nolan, to get the low-down on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Console Table Décor: 5 Top Tips For Decorating Your Console TableWhen it comes to decorating your home, there is nothing like a console table to add personality to a space. Whether you’re starting with a blank canvas or revamping your tactfully curated corner, check out our top tips for styling a console table in your home.Read more