Over recent years, the way in which businesses operate has become much more relaxed as well as open plan. Modular seating has become more and more popular as many companies have recognised that informal office breakout areas are beneficial in encouraging employees to relax and build good working relationships, and that many meetings taking place within the business are small and informal. These breakout spaces are always popular and well-used, creating a central hub in the office and a relaxed and inviting environment.
If you are looking to source modular seating, low stools, bar stools, tables and chairs which are suitable for a break out area and manufactured to very high standards, with commercial use in mind, take a look at some of our suggestions below. To see our full range please take a look at our website, and if you need any further advice don’t hesitate to contact us.
Whether you have a small space in your premises that needs some stylish seating, or have a whole building to fit out, the Jamie Modular Seating Range is a great flexible solution. There are 11 components in the range, including concave and convex seats, which means you can position your seating on a curve.
Whichever combination you go for, you’ll have a contemporary and up-market seating area that’s comfortable too. And the range of colours is stunning, with 22 shades of faux leather, all of them durable and hardy enough to withstand the demands of a commercial environment.
The Pop is a funky modular seating range where choice is paramount. It is upholstered in faux leather and you can make this chair look just how you want it to. Choose the colour of the front of the chair and another colour for the side of the chair – use the drop down menus to see the options available.
Not only does the Pop look brilliant in break out areas, it is fabulous for a waiting area in a restaurant or salon, in reception areas, or in a creative business.
We love the chunky and solid look of the Pop and its smooth curves and deep padding means it both looks great and feels comfy to sit on. If you need a few seats, you can position them in a straight line, right next to each other, or on a curve, perhaps separated by small tables.
The Drum Low Round Stools are a classic cylindrical low stool made in the UK and the ideal companion for modular seating. They are finished to a high standard, ideal for demanding commercial environments, and perfect for casual seating.
These low round stools are available in a variety of sizes and can be finished in a wide range of funky colours in either micro-suede or faux leather.
If you prefer cube shaped stools to complement your modular seating arrangement, the Cube Seating Collection offers a range of flexible, fun and informal seating.
Use it on its own to provide a small seating area in your office, shop, bar or other commercial space, or team it with other items from the Cube Collection for a customised solution.
The cube stool collection comes in such a great variety of colours – with choices including tan, pink, zesty lime and royal blue, available in either faux leather or micro-suede finish. You can mix and match colours and textures to create a bespoke look, or go for a totally co-ordinated one-colour set.
Published Date: October 2011
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more