Our wide range of stylish White Gloss Coffee Tables fit in perfectly with a modern lifestyle. We have brought together a variety of styles, shapes and sizes which are in stock and ready for quick delivery.
White Gloss Coffee Tables are excellent for bringing an air of spaciousness and light to your living room, reflecting light back into the room and keeping things looking modern and contemporary. We have loads of white gloss coffee tables to choose from, so you are bound to find something that works with the contours of your seating arrangement and offers storage if that is a priority for you.
Assi White Gloss Coffee Table
This funky White Gloss Coffee Table has trendy brushed metal legs, which are angled to enhance the overall retro design of this cool coffee table. The stylish White Gloss top is a curved triangular pebble shape, has chamfered edges and is slim in profile, making it perfect for a modern living space. The Assi White Gloss Coffee Table has a matching Extending Dining Table and Sideboard to create a light and airy living area.
Luca White Gloss Nest of Tables
The Luca White Gloss Nest of Tables are a handy and versatile set of coffee tables. The smaller white gloss table nestles underneath the larger one to save space when required. The smooth, white high gloss finish and sleek, rounded shape of the Luca tables make them ideal for modern seating areas. They are finished in a high quality white gloss lacquer.
Luca White Gloss Coffee Table
This is a stylish and cool white high gloss coffee table, the Luca has sleek curves and a really smooth glossy finish. Ideal for modern living rooms and complementing the Luca Nest of Tables perfectly. The rounded corners are pleasing to the eye and the glossy nature of the finish means that the light is reflected around the room.
Measurements: 1200mm long, 600mm wide, 405mm high.
Vita White Gloss Coffee Table
This stylish, modern white high gloss coffee table is not only a trendy piece of furniture, it is also very practical too. The rectangular table top is made of white tempered glass and there is a handy drawer underneath for stashing away bits and bobs. There are also two areas for display and further storage of ornaments, books and magazines.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more