Black Ash furniture is back! Modern Black Ash Dining Tables are back in fashion and highly sought after. These stylish black dining tables have a modern satin black finish with a subtle tactile woodgrain running through them. Perfect for a dark and sophisticated look in your home.
If you are looking for a slightly warmer tone than black, but still want a rich, dark wood, then a contemporary Wenge Dining Table could be for you. Our Wenge extending dining tables are very rich dark brown with copper highlights and have a natural woodgrain running through the veneer.
Here are some of the extending, dark and handsome dining tables that we have in stock and ready for delivery before Christmas.
Carlo Large Black Ash Extending Dining Table
The Carlo Large Black Ash Extending Dining Table is a chunky, rectangular extending dining table which can seat 12 people, or 14 at a push, when fully extended. When unextended the Carlo measures 2000mm in length and can seat 8 people. The modern satin black finish has a subtle tactile woodgrain running through it.
Also in this contemporary range are the Carlo Black Ash Lamp Table and matching Coffee Table – why not create a fabulous new look in your living and dining areas?
Measurements: 750mm high, 1100mm wide and length of 2000mm, extending to 3000mm.
Assi Wenge Dark Wood Extending Dining Table
The trendy Assi Wenge Dark Wood Extending Dining Table has slightly slanted, stylish rectangular brushed metal legs which enhance the overall retro designer look. The stylish Wenge Dark Wood table top is slightly curved at both ends, with chamfered edges and a slim profile, extending from 1600mm to 2100mm, seating up to 8 people. When not in use, the extension leaf is stored under the table top.
The Casa Wenge Dark Wood Extending Dining Table is rich in colour, and sleek and modern in design. One end of the table pulls out to extend this contemporary dining table to seat 8 people comfortably. The extension leaves are positioned at one end of the table and so the grain runs the same way as the main table surface. When not in use, the extension leaves are stored underneath inside the table.
The stylish square legs and frame are finished in fashionable brushed metal which blends perfectly with stainless steel appliances and accessories. The stylish Casa Extending Dining Table is also available in a Matt White, Matt Black and White High Gloss finish.
Sanza Wenge Extending Dining Table
The Sanza Wenge Extending Dining Table is a modern, large dark wood rectangular dining table with a thick chunky table top and one solid leg for support along the length of the table. This central pedestal leg is supported by two rectangular feet, finished in trendy brushed metal.
The table top comes apart to reveal a handy dark wood extension leaf which is easily slotted into place to create extra dining space for guests. When extended the Sanza Wenge Extending Dining Table can comfortably seat 8 to 10 people. The extension leaf is stored within the pedestal supporting the table top.
Coming into stock soon…
In the New Year we will be getting more stock of the very popular Curva Round Black Ash Extending Dining Tables and Curva Round Wenge Dark Wood Extending Dining Tables, if you are looking for a round dining table which extends into an oval table to seat extra diners.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more