Comfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.
Palettes consisting of warm neutrals help to create a sense of calm and if you want to build a real sanctuary of bedroom, start with the Amalfi Champagne Velvet Bed with storage. Soothing and neutral, the Amalfi's warm velvet finish is calming while its tall statement headboard adds to that cosy feeling. It’s also a timeless classic bedroom hero thanks to its easy-access hidden storage space, but if you need somewhere to stash those night-time essentials, look no further than the Benton.
Modern, minimalist and easy to co-ordinate, white is a perfect colour for base items of furniture when building the look and feel of your space. That’s why we have chosen the Benton Bedside Table and Chest of Drawers as key pieces of furniture for this bedroom look. With a sleek shape and silhouette, and a clean and crisp white gloss finish - who said bedroom storage couldn't be stylish? This collection comes with plenty of drawer space and the bedside table comes with a built-in cable management hole for neat and tidy charging, so even your furniture will keep you stress-free in this zone!
Another stylish storage solution which we love to style with this bed is the Amalfi Ottoman Storage Bench. An ottoman is a great space-saving resource to have in your bedroom and can help bring a more ‘complete’ and curated feel to the space, as well as being super handy for towels, bed linen or even handbags and shoes. The matching signature detailing of both this headboard and bench brings a luxe vibe to the bedroom too.
Add an accent chair to your bedroom to add to that boutique-hotel feeling. Not only is a bedroom chair a stylish addition – like the Clover Dining Chair which we’ve co-ordinated here with the bed and ottoman – it’s practical for using with a dressing table or keeping close-to-hand when getting ready. The chair’s brass capped legs pair with the other metallic accents in the room and add to the warm feeling of the space. Picking this texture or colour and co-ordinating this throughout your space creates a real seamless, cohesive look.
This bedroom is giving us hotel vibes, and when we can't jet off to our favourite locations it's exactly what we want to see at the end of the day... create your own spa hotel bedroom at home with our exclusive collection.
Here’s a reminder of our top tips:
- Go for a warm neutral palette to create a sense of calm.
- A white finish for key pieces of furniture makes for easy and effortless styling as it co-ordinates with a range of interiors styles and colours.
- Ottomans are great for additional bedroom storage and give a more curated vibe to the space.
- Warm up the look and feel of your space with brass accents.
- Accent chairs are both practical and stylish in bedrooms and add to that luxury feeling.
Date Published: July 2021
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Shop the set
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- 2021 Interior Design Trends: Our Top Tips From The ExpertsIf you want to say goodbye to all that is 2020 (we’re all thinking it…) and start the new year with a fresh outlook, what better way to do it than reinjecting some flair or introducing a new style to your home? It’s where we’ve spent most of our time this last year, and it deserves a little TLC for 2021.Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Drinks Cabinet Ideas: Create Your Own Home BarIf staying in is the new going out, what better way to do it than with your own fully stocked drinks cabinet? Add a little style to your stay-at-home set up with our must-have picks for your personal mini bar. Your next night-in never looked better…Read more