Need some advice on looking after your High Gloss Furniture? Here are our top tips to keep your High Gloss Furniture looking brand new! All you will need is a feather duster, soft microfibre cloths, a spray bottle filled with clean water.
On a daily basis you can wipe over the High Gloss furniture with a feather duster to remove any dust that might accumulate throughout the day. To remove finger marks or sticky patches, you should use the microfibre cloth with a touch of soapy water and ‘buff’ away the fingermarks and patches. Ensure that you don’t apply too much pressure when cleaning the surfaces as they can easily be damaged.
If you spill any food or drink on your High Gloss Furniture, it is recommended that you wipe it away immediately. This is because the Lacquer Paint could become stained by the spilled substance. But if this isn’t possible, use a microfibre cloth with some soapy water and it should easily wipe right off. After you have cleaned your High Gloss Furniture you can use a dry microfibre cloth to buff away the water to create a beautiful shine.
- Use a feather duster to remove day to day dust
- Microfibre cloth with water removes finger prints or sticky patches
- Make sure that you do not use chemical cleaners
- Wipe up food or drink spillages immediately
- Dry microfibre cloth to buff away excess water
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more