If you have a teenage daughter and you’ve ever had the honour (or should that be misfortune?) of having a group of teenage girls getting ready for a night out in your home, you’ll know the scene all too well: hair straighteners plugged into every power point, clothes, glitter and lipgloss strewn everywhere, hair-dryers blasting and girls sat on beds, tables and the floor.
If this sounds familiar, we’ve got a product suggestion that may make the night out preparations a little more ordered and sophisticated. Our glam faux leather bar stools will transform the bedroom into a mini beauty parlour, the girls can sit on them and have their hair and makeup done by each other while perched in front of the mirror. Bar stools which swivel are best as the girls can turn around as the straighteners or tongs are used on all sides.
We’ve just started stocking a very funky bar stool called ‘Bermuda’ – it’s faux leather and comes in white or black with a gas-lift base for adjusting the height, a 360 degree swivel and a supportive back. It’s a great value option too, so we think it’s the ideal product for making a home beauty parlour.
The only trouble is, your home will become the most popular place for all the girls to get ready, so be prepared!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more