Space-saving furniture is really important both at home an on commercial premises. For coffee shop owners who want to have seating and tables outside when the sun shines, they are faced with the problem of what to do with the tables and chairs when the sun goes in (which is all too often!).
To tackle this problem, Danetti has sourced café tables that can be folded up and stacked ready for storage. These collapsible tables solve all your space worries.
For example, we’ve got the Strat folding table (left), which has a solid cast aluminium frame and can have many different table tops (sold separately). It’s got a folding mechanism which allows you to tilt the table top so it’s vertical and the bases can be stacked to save space. They are perfect for use outdoor or inside. See the STRAT folding table.
Another option is the Anas table base (below), which has a contemporary design, heavy weight base and is made from aluminium.
For extra style, the base has been sand blasted and then painted with grey epoxy polyester, giving the table base a matt finish. Like the Strat, the Anas base has a space saving design allowing the table bases to be stacked together closely, perfect for a cafe, bar or restaurant environment. The Anas is available at two heights; either a cafe table height or bar table height. View the ANAS folding table.
And to view Danetti’s large range of table tops which can be used with these bases, view the table tops page.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more