The clocks went back by an hour yesterday. It was lovely at the time – we used the extra hour to catch up on some sleep and felt very smug when we got up at midday and promptly turned the clock back to 11am.
Today though, it’s a dark Monday evening and it doesn’t seem so great that this is the way the world is going to look for the next six months.
There’s only one thing for it, we’re making like the animals and hibernating for the winter – OK so we might not actually fall asleep, but we’ll generally be staying in, snuggling up, watch TV and making home the centre of our lives.
Although we specialise in contemporary furniture, that’s not to say that Danetti doesn’t do cosy. We love deep comfy sofas and solid armchairs where you can lose yourself in a good book for a few hours.
And if comfy’s not your style, then at least use the winter as an excuse to revamp your pad, making it somewhere you really love being. That way, when you look out of the window and see that it’s raining and dark for the fifth night in a row, you won’t be too depressed about staying in.
If you want guaranteed pre-Christmas delivery then order by November 5th, orders placed after this date will be delivered as soon as possible, but are not guaranteed to be with you by Christmas.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more