As the current situation ripples into every aspect of our lives we wanted to talk to you about what we are doing as a business to protect our teams and customers. We’re taking every possible step to carry on as normal, so that you can carry on ordering the items you love and we can successfully and safely fulfil your deliveries.
Firstly, and most importantly, our priority is safeguarding our team, customers, suppliers, delivery partners and wider community. We’ve taken the decision, in line with government recommendations, to practice social distancing. This means that we’ve closed our office day. However, we are an adaptable and nimble business so have a full remote working set up for all teams already. You can still call us, send us emails and get in touch on social. We’re all here and we want to talk – in fact we hope that you do get in touch, encourage you to do so even. Rest assured that we’re a buoyant business and we want to make sure that with all this uncertainly one of the things that you don’t need to worry about is your order with us.
As of today our delivery partner is operational. They are implementing best practices for hygiene so that there is no risk for you when it comes to receiving your delivery. We have taken the following steps across out network to ensure safety, following government guidelines and giving you options:
- Hand sanitisers, gloves and alcohol wipes being utilised across the business including with drivers.
- We have implemented a new process allowing deliveries to be completed without you having to sign for your delivery if you don’t feel comfortable in doing so.
- Offering options to customer who are self-isolating and need to make a revised plan for their delivery.
We feel a responsibility to support our partners to again make sure that we are putting safety first for all. We are taking stock of the facts as they emerge and making sure that we act quickly where needed.
We’re being responsive, taking the situation day by day and will keep you updated as to any changes we make. Key for us is protecting our people, and you are one of them, whilst remaining as positive as we can. You’ll see us posting on social and maybe sending you new product emails but please don’t think that is a reflection on how seriously we’re taking this. In these times, which none of us have experienced before, it feels right to put out positivity and allow people to look forward.
We’ll keep in touch but make sure that you do too, we’re all here and in this together.
Daniel Smith CEO
If you have any concerns at all then give us call. Our teams are here, you can reach us on020 3588 1380. Or if you prefer you can pop us an email at email@example.com. You can also message us on Facebook or instagram @danetti_com
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more