Danetti products were used to bring an old building screeching into the 21st century to create the gorgeous interior of Fuji restaurant in Stratford Upon Avon. We caught up with the Managing Director Marcella Conner, to see how she achieved the look…
DANETTI: What look were you trying to achieve at Fuji?
Marcella: We wanted to highlight the traditional features of the 17th century building and incorporate a contemporary element, creating an aesthetically pleasing design yet keeping it practical.
D: What pieces did you choose?
M: The Elma bar stool and Quadrato bar stool.
D: Why did you opt for Danetti furniture?
M: The first piece that we chose fitted perfectly within the design of Fuji and the second piece contributed to it. We used a lot of reflective surfaces and masculine lines to introduce the contemporary and elegant element of the design within the traditional building. The Elma introduced the feminine curves that we were looking for and the Quarato was in keeping with the masculine lines of that particular area within the restaurant.
D: What do you think of the finished look?
M: We are very pleased with the finished look and moreover extremely pleased with the response from our customers.
D: Did you find Danetti a good company to deal with?
D: What has the customer response been?
M: The customer response of the overall design has been phenomenal, we are the first within our area to attempt a contemporary design within a traditional building.
If you want to see the furniture at Fuji, pay them a visit (we can recommend the Chef Special Cherry Blossom Sushi while you’re there!).
Fuji Restaurant, 27 Rother Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV 37 6NE. Tel: 01789 267916
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more