First impressions count for a lot when you’re in the hospitality business.
If you’re working hard to get customers in through the doors you don’t want them turning around and walking back out again as soon as they arrive.
So what’s the best way to make sure your bar, restaurant or cafe seems up-market, cool and contemporary?
If you’ve still got furniture that you bought in the ’90s, or even just eight or 10 years ago then it’s probably looking horribly tired and dated by now – even though you may not be able to see it yourself.
Often the things that will make customers stay, and return, and even tell other people about how great your business is are subtle things that are hard to put your finger on.
Certainly fresh, on-trend decor can really help you to beat your competitors.
We’ve noticed a trend in cafes and bars recently for mismatching bar stools and we think it looks great.
You could consider using materials such as reclaimed wood and metal for tables and counter tops, and then brightening the place with pops of brightly coloured bar stools will make your premises look like it’s straight out of an interiors magazine.
You can also have bar stools in a bright plastic, and then choose chairs in the same range either in complimentary or contrasting colours.
If you’re buying bar stools from Danetti to furnish your commercial space then we’d love to see the end result. Email us a picture: email@example.com
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more