Here at Danetti, we like to get to know our customers. We chat to them about their interior design schemes and try to get a feel for how their use their living space.What they tell us time after time is that space is really precious in their homes. For many of them, one main room has to work as kitchen, sitting room, dining room and play room. They often don’t want enormous furniture taking up their valuable floor space. And our customers also want the flexibility of having items of furniture that can be brought out when they have friends and family over, but then neatly stacked away when they’ve gone.
Something we specialise in at Danetti, and which we often recommend to our customers, is bar stools. Forget any notion you have of bar stools being uncomfortable and unstable. The ones we stock often come with four solid legs, arm rests and foot rests, and some of them have backs to make them just as comfy as dining chairs. And you’ll be able to find one that looks great, because many of our bar stools are available in several colours – sometimes you can even customise the legs and arms so you get just what you want.
Bar stools work as occasional seating for guests, for tucking under a breakfast bar in you kitchen-diner, for positioning around a small high-rise dining table, and even just for adding a few seats to your current kitchen area. That’s the flexibility our customers wanted. We aim to please!
Take a look at the newest additions to our bar-stool range and see if there’s one you would like in your home … Danetti bar stools
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more