The clocks will go back at the end of March, the evenings will get lighter (and hopefully warmer) and we’ll all start thinking about summer.
If you’ve got outside space, either a garden or a roof terrace, then now’s a great time to start thinking about making it a pleasant place to hang out.
Invest in some new garden furniture and it’ll save you money in the long run as you can soak up the sun and have al fresco dinner with friends without having to pay to go on holiday or fork out for expensive restaurants.
This season’s hot trend is for mixing and matching bright colours – clashing pink with turquoise and or orange with green – it’s a really cool, contemporary look.
Another trend is for mixing materials, choosing glass tables and plastic or metal chairs, for example.
If you want to introduce a little designer wow-factor to your garden, then you could even get yourself a moulded sofa-come-bench for the garden, positioning it next to a table, or elsewhere in the garden.
This year really is the year that the garden will become an extra room, as many of us can’t afford to move somewhere bigger, so we’re looking for ways to make the place we are living more comfortable and exciting.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more