Finding storage solutions for your Living Room which are both useful and stylish can be a mind-boggling business. The Living Room is the centre of the home and a room that usually needs to be very versatile – it can be a place for the children to play by day and a space to chill or entertain by evening. Sometimes keeping on top of all the clutter that everyday living generates, as well as making your home entertainment items look tidy, can be a chore.
However, help is at hand with one of our ranges of modern white high gloss storage solutions – the Reeves Sideboard, contemporary matching Reeves TV Table and trendy Reeves Coffee Table offer the perfect stylish storage solution. This contemporary storage range comes in a modern white high gloss finish which is perfectly complemented by stylish nickel plated finishing touches.
The Reeves White High Gloss Sideboard is the perfect place to store away all those bits and pieces that clutter up your dining room or lounge. It is a contemporary and modern piece of furniture with three cupboards and four drawers – perfect for storing crockery, cutlery, glassware and even toys! The high white gloss finish brings light to your room and is finished off perfectly by subtle door handles and funky loop legs, in a cool brushed nickel finish.
The Reeves TV Table is a modern, trendy piece of furniture, again in the ever-popular white high gloss finish. It is a very contemporary and stylish design which sits atop funky brushed nickel plated loop legs. There are two drawers for all those CDs, DVDs and remote controls, as well as a useful glass shelf in the middle.
A modern, trendy coffee table which is unique in its design. The white high gloss top folds back on itself to create a squashed loop effect and a continuous flowing shape which is pleasing to the eye. The funky brushed nickel plated loop style legs are strong yet stylish, and sit between the two layers of the table top.
To read more about storage options please see our other blog posts:
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more