Palermo Corner Bench and Coffee Table
When you think of Ibiza Gardens, you think crisp, white render, azure blue oceans and cloudless skies. Safe to say good old Blighty is not that. Although, with a bit of creativity and know-how, creating your own modern, white Ibiza Style garden is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. ColourThe key to creating a modern Ibiza garden is the minimal colour palette. Based in predominantly white settings and with a simple palette of natural woods, fresh greenery and blue skies, this look is surprisingly easy to recreate in the UK. However, put your own spin on things by playing with the levels of colour.
Ibiza Style – Pinterest
For example, Ibiza villas tend to have courtyards covered in white render, balanced with natural wood furniture and potted plants. On the other hand, we tend to have luscious green gardens with wooden decking the occasional white wall or fence. Same colour palette, just different quantities.
Palermo 6 Seater White Garden Dining Table and Skye Dining Chairs in Aqua, Slate Grey and White
If you wanted to create an Ibiza style in your garden, be sure to choose white garden furniture. The Palermo and Skye 6 seater garden dining set is perfect for this, as the all-white colour palette works well with your existing green gardens. In turn, this creates that effortless Ibiza look.
Alternatively, for contemporary garden ideas for small gardens, take a look at the Palermo 2-4 Seater with Aqua Lola Dining Chairs. The same effect will be created, just on a smaller scale. What’s more, the rich blue of the Lola garden chair mimics the colour of the Mediterranean sea, reaffirming that cool, Ibiza style.
It is no secret that Ibiza is the party capital of the world. But did you know Ibiza also has some of the best chill-out zones, too? This is why creating that Ibiza feel in your garden will make it or break it. You can achieve this simply by zoning your garden space.
If you have the luxury of a large garden, you can create a garden dining area as well as a relaxing chill-out space. To create that informal style, play around with your seating options.
Rather than choosing garden dining chairs, opt for a garden dining bench to allow for more flexibility with your seating options. This also gives the freedom to squeeze a few extra bums on the seats if needed. By doubling up on your benches this also creates a relaxed vibe, idea for those Ibiza nights.
For the chill-out zone, our Palermo Corner Bench with coordinating coffee table is the ideal setting for chilled summer evenings.
Ibiza Chill-Out Space – Pinterest
If you’ve not got the space to have 2 separate zones, no problem! Our garden range is crafted with an aluminium base, making it very light and easy to move around. For meal times, sit your table up against your corner bench. Then, when you want to relax in the sun, simply move your table aside and enjoy the space.
The final ingredient to Ibiza Style Gardens is personality. Although the colour palette may be seen as clinical and modern, you will never see an Ibiza garden looking cold and stark.
Play around with texture by adding cushions, rugs, and your favourite tableware to stamp your garden with your own, personal style. Stick to a complementary colour palette, by introducing pops of green and extra white highlights for a true party feel. Add candles and festoon lighting to keep the evenings cosy. And give your guests chunky throws for when the temperature drops.
Ibiza Evening via Pinterest
It’s all of these little details that will really bring our outdoor space to life.
Date Published: April 2018
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Summer Home Styling Tips: 5x Ways To Transform Your Home This SeasonFrom adding personality to your garden, to turning your bedroom into an airy sleep sanctuary, discover how you can curate a home look that’ll see you through the season but keep you cool and comfortable this summer.Read more
- What is Escapism in Interior Design? All You Need To KnowBoost your mood as soon as you return home with the interior design trend, Escapism. More than ever before, people are wanting to create a space where they can embody that ‘staycation’ feeling of bringing the outside in and creating an extension of their interior in their garden.Read more
- Multifunctional Spaces: Here’s What You Need To Know About Multifunctional Interior DesignEffortlessly stylish and modern furniture that’s easy to adapt with your needs and your space; this season has seen a shift in interior design with the need for multipurpose pieces that can transform with you and your home.Read more
- Our Product Design Process: The Danetti DifferenceWhen we design a product at Danetti, we always consider how the item will make customers feel once they bring it into their home. We sat down with one of our Designers, Francesca to get a whistle-stop tour on what goes into the creative process for Danetti furniture.Read more
- Interior Design Insights: 3x Things You Need To KnowWhether you’re curating a space that’s luxurious and vibrant or cool and calming, furniture is going to play a huge part in how you bring that look and feel to the space and tell a style story.Read more