Palermo Corner Bench and Coffee Table
When you think of Ibiza Gardens, you think crisp, white render, azure blue oceans and cloudless skies. Safe to say good old Blighty is not that. Although, with a bit of creativity and know-how, creating your own modern, white Ibiza Style garden is as easy as 1, 2, 3.
1. ColourThe key to creating a modern Ibiza garden is the minimal colour palette. Based in predominantly white settings and with a simple palette of natural woods, fresh greenery and blue skies, this look is surprisingly easy to recreate in the UK. However, put your own spin on things by playing with the levels of colour.
Ibiza Style – Pinterest
For example, Ibiza villas tend to have courtyards covered in white render, balanced with natural wood furniture and potted plants. On the other hand, we tend to have luscious green gardens with wooden decking the occasional white wall or fence. Same colour palette, just different quantities.
Palermo 6 Seater White Garden Dining Table and Skye Dining Chairs in Aqua, Slate Grey and White
If you wanted to create an Ibiza style in your garden, be sure to choose white garden furniture. The Palermo and Skye 6 seater garden dining set is perfect for this, as the all-white colour palette works well with your existing green gardens. In turn, this creates that effortless Ibiza look.
Alternatively, for contemporary garden ideas for small gardens, take a look at the Palermo 2-4 Seater with Aqua Lola Dining Chairs. The same effect will be created, just on a smaller scale. What’s more, the rich blue of the Lola garden chair mimics the colour of the Mediterranean sea, reaffirming that cool, Ibiza style.
It is no secret that Ibiza is the party capital of the world. But did you know Ibiza also has some of the best chill-out zones, too? This is why creating that Ibiza feel in your garden will make it or break it. You can achieve this simply by zoning your garden space.
If you have the luxury of a large garden, you can create a garden dining area as well as a relaxing chill-out space. To create that informal style, play around with your seating options.
Rather than choosing garden dining chairs, opt for a garden dining bench to allow for more flexibility with your seating options. This also gives the freedom to squeeze a few extra bums on the seats if needed. By doubling up on your benches this also creates a relaxed vibe, idea for those Ibiza nights.
For the chill-out zone, our Palermo Corner Bench with coordinating coffee table is the ideal setting for chilled summer evenings.
Ibiza Chill-Out Space – Pinterest
If you’ve not got the space to have 2 separate zones, no problem! Our garden range is crafted with an aluminium base, making it very light and easy to move around. For meal times, sit your table up against your corner bench. Then, when you want to relax in the sun, simply move your table aside and enjoy the space.
The final ingredient to Ibiza Style Gardens is personality. Although the colour palette may be seen as clinical and modern, you will never see an Ibiza garden looking cold and stark.
Play around with texture by adding cushions, rugs, and your favourite tableware to stamp your garden with your own, personal style. Stick to a complementary colour palette, by introducing pops of green and extra white highlights for a true party feel. Add candles and festoon lighting to keep the evenings cosy. And give your guests chunky throws for when the temperature drops.
Ibiza Evening via Pinterest
It’s all of these little details that will really bring our outdoor space to life.
Date Published: April 2018
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- 4 Things You Need To Know About Interior Trends This SeasonSoft weaves, sweeping curves and rich textured grains are all the trend this season when it comes to interiors. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Damien to discover more about this season’s need-to-know tips.Read more
- Autumn Winter Home Décor: Adding texture to your homeThe change of season into Autumn and Winter is the perfect opportunity to restyle your interior. Changing things up can provide an instant room mood-booster and bringing in different textural elements through furniture, colours and accessories will add to the warmth factor of your home during this time of year.Read more
- Relaxing Interior Design: 3 Ways To Create a Relaxing Space at HomeSoft and neutral palettes, soothing fabrics and textures, and subtle signature detailing; it’s the perfect interior recipe for creating a home that feels like a sanctuary. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Francesca, to discover how you can easily create an aesthetic that feels comfortable, warm, and cosy.Read more
- Armchairs and Accents Chairs: How To Style Your Occasional ChairCreate your own reading corner, bring a cosy feeling to your living space, or add character to your bedroom with our collection of accent chairs and occasional chairs.Read more