We offer a wide selection of modern glass dining tables with gorgeous glass features like the Stylish Aria Espresso Dark Wood and Glass Dining Table and the contemporary Tiva Large Glass and Chrome Dining Table. Here is a quick guide to caring for your glass table to keep it clean and shiny.
Although all of the Glass we use in our furniture is certified to the BS6206 which ensures strength and durability, Glass is still extremely fragile and easily damaged. If it’s a coffee table or dining table, you should use coasters and place mats to reduce the risk of marks and spillages on the glass table top. It also best to avoid putting heavy items on the glass as it could get chipped or broken.
It is important to clean a glass surface regularly, and you can do this by using a mild detergent mixed with warm water. It is recommended that you do this every time you have used the table to ensure it continues to look new. After you have cleaned the surface, buff the surface with a dry cotton cloth and this will leave the surface shiny.
If spillages aren’t cleaned up in time, they can become grimy and difficult to remove. To clean this grime, mix baking soda and white vinegar with warm water to create a cleaning solution. Spray the liquid onto the problem area, leave it for a few hours and it should then be easily wiped off!
Our Top Tips:
- Use coasters or place mats to reduce the risk of spillages and marks
- Avoid putting heavy items on to the glass
- Regularly use a mild detergent mixed with warm water to wipe the surface
- Buff the surface with a dry cotton cloth
- Mix baking soda and white vinegar with warm water to remove grime
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Autumn Winter Home Décor: Adding texture to your homeThe change of season into Autumn and Winter is the perfect opportunity to restyle your interior. Changing things up can provide an instant room mood-booster and bringing in different textural elements through furniture, colours and accessories will add to the warmth factor of your home during this time of year.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more