We offer a wide selection of modern glass dining tables with gorgeous glass features like the Stylish Aria Espresso Dark Wood and Glass Dining Table and the contemporary Tiva Large Glass and Chrome Dining Table. Here is a quick guide to caring for your glass table to keep it clean and shiny.
Although all of the Glass we use in our furniture is certified to the BS6206 which ensures strength and durability, Glass is still extremely fragile and easily damaged. If it’s a coffee table or dining table, you should use coasters and place mats to reduce the risk of marks and spillages on the glass table top. It also best to avoid putting heavy items on the glass as it could get chipped or broken.
It is important to clean a glass surface regularly, and you can do this by using a mild detergent mixed with warm water. It is recommended that you do this every time you have used the table to ensure it continues to look new. After you have cleaned the surface, buff the surface with a dry cotton cloth and this will leave the surface shiny.
If spillages aren’t cleaned up in time, they can become grimy and difficult to remove. To clean this grime, mix baking soda and white vinegar with warm water to create a cleaning solution. Spray the liquid onto the problem area, leave it for a few hours and it should then be easily wiped off!
Our Top Tips:
- Use coasters or place mats to reduce the risk of spillages and marks
- Avoid putting heavy items on to the glass
- Regularly use a mild detergent mixed with warm water to wipe the surface
- Buff the surface with a dry cotton cloth
- Mix baking soda and white vinegar with warm water to remove grime
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Modern Coffee Tables: 4x Things You Need To Know When StylingOur expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to find the perfect coffee table for your space.Read more
- How To Clean A Velvet Sofa: Our Upholstery Care TipsA common misconception about velvet is that it’s a high-maintenance material. Well, let us bust that myth with this handy care and cleaning guide! When treated with the proper care and maintenance, you’ll find your velvet furniture is built to last.Read more