Promotional code BAR14 expires at Midnight on Sunday, 13 April 2014 and is valid on the purchase of Bar Stools only.
*Not including delivery charge.
**10% off does not apply to delivery charge.
Top Tip For Choosing The Correct Height Stool
There are usually two standard heights of counter or breakfast bar – 900mm approx and 1100mm approx. For a 900mm counter, a 650-700mm fixed height bar stool is recommended, and for a 1100mm counter, a 770- 800mm bar stool works well. An alternative option is to go for a gas lift bar stool so that the height is adjustable, meaning that the stool can be used in different locations in your home or business.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more