Finally we have a sunny weekend on the horizon so we are feeling cheery here at Danetti HQ. We've decided to give away one of our bright summery dining sets to mark the start, albeit not the official one, of summer. All you have to to to enter to win is tell us which colour combination you like the best. It doesn't have to be one we have shown, we'd love to know what suits your style and how you would work this set into your home. To to with the Terni Table can choose from any of the Senn Chairs; The colourful ones, the Grey and White or the Oak and White. You can tell us on Facebook, or ping us an e-mail and sign up to the newsletter.
These are some of our team's picks:
Jess, Stylist - 'The Oak and white Senn chairs, it has a cool contemporary scandi feel'.
Becki, Customer Services - 'Yellow and blue, it's fresh and summery'
Nicki, Customer Services - 'I like the Grey and White Senn Chairs, all four the same.'
Tom, Technical Genuis - 'Can i go with the Grey and White, two of each? I like the more simple look'. * I should point out that at the time of going to press he is wavering towards the red and white...indecisive.
Sarah, Product Team - 'i'd pick all Grey, because i have lots of other colours at home so i'd need to keep it a little more neutral'
Have a great weekend, enjoy the sun and let us know what you think.
The Danetti Team.
Terms and Conditions
Win the Terni and Senn Colourful Dining Set worth £329.
- Tell us either on Facebook, or via e-mail to enter.
- Prize includes one Terni Dining Table and up to 4 Senn Colourful Dining Chairs. Chairs are sold in twos.
- Competition runs from the 5th June 2015 to 19th June 2015
- Competition prize cannot not be exchanged for money, store credit or any other product or service.
- Delivery charge is included in the competition prize.
- Installation not included.
- Winner will be notified via email on Monday 22nd of June.
- Your information will not be sold or shared with any third parties.
- Prize is covered under our standard Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
- No purchase necessary.