Staying in or dining out this Valentine’s? Either way, we’ve got you covered.
Tag your other half, friend or significant other on our competition post on either Facebook or Instagram to enter. You also need to both like the competition post and follow our page for your chance to win a £50 restaurant voucher if you’re going out OR a stylish light to set the mood if you’re staying in.
T&C’s: To Enter, You Must:
- Like the competition post.
- Tag a friend in the post comments.
- Follow either @danetti_com or like the Danetti Facebook page.
- A winner will be randomly selected and announced on Monday 18th February 2019.
- Your prize will be a £50 restaurant voucher OR a £50 lighting voucher.
- Cannot be exchanged for cash or in-store credit on another item.
- No purchase necessary.
Wait, There’s More?
That’s right! We’re also running Free Standard Delivery this Valentine’s weekend. So you can bring back the love with stylish mood lighting, new beds, and sumptuous velvet pieces. Offer ends midnight Monday.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Luxury Design: 4 Things You Need To Know About Luxury Interior DesignDark tones, rich textured finishes and opulent fabrics – this season, it’s all about making your home feel elegant and luxurious. One of the biggest trends emerging in interiors is the idea of ‘Considered Luxury’.Read more
- Lighting Trends: 4 Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionNew to Danetti and inspired by our five-star rated furniture ranges, we’ve curated our very own exclusive collection of lighting that’s perfect for enhancing any room in your home. We sat down with Danetti Buyer, Julie, to discover more about this unique collection.Read more
- 4 Things You Need To Know About Interior Trends This SeasonSoft weaves, sweeping curves and rich textured grains are all the trend this season when it comes to interiors. We sat down with Danetti Designer, Damien to discover more about this season’s need-to-know tips.Read more
- Autumn Winter Home Décor: Adding texture to your homeThe change of season into Autumn and Winter is the perfect opportunity to restyle your interior. Changing things up can provide an instant room mood-booster and bringing in different textural elements through furniture, colours and accessories will add to the warmth factor of your home during this time of year.Read more