The colour company Pantone announced that turquoise would be the key colour trend for 2010, and now it’s everywhere. A vibrant shade of turquoise is a great colour to have in your home or garden as it sets a summery tone and gives an upbeat vibe. Turquoise is very versatile and looks amazing with all sorts of unexpected colours such as red, hot pink, coral, chocolate, green, yellow and grey! We also think it looks great teamed with clear glass for a real water-side look.
At Danetti many of our products are available in turquoise, including this Sporta chair – a simple, elegant dining chair which has an ergonomically moulded shell in a choice of either transparent polycarbonate or glossy nylon, mounted on a chromed steel frame. With its relaxed and informal design and eye-catching range of glossy sheens, the Sporta fits well into waiting areas, cafes, modern offices or homes.
The Dorna trio set is another of our products available in turquoise – it’s a triple chair-shaped piece of modular seating with three wide, comfortable seats and supportive back rests. Several combinations can be achieved by joining other pieces from the Dorna range together.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more
- Stylish Matching Bar Stools and Dining ChairsIf you love to co-ordinate key pieces in your home, there’s nothing that feels more effortless and curated than choosing matching bar stools and dining chairs. Co-ordinating furniture feels right at home in a kitchen-diner and we’ve several looks that pair perfectly so you don’t have to spend months looking for pieces that compliment one another!Read more
- Home Office Inspiration – Our Top TipsYour home office deserves to be practical and plush to keep you on top form for those endless Zoom meetings. It should also be a zone that inspires you and keeps you working at your best. Ready to revamp your workspace? Here are our top tips for home office inspiration.Read more