Here is our guide to our Top 10 Coffee Tables priced under £200. These modern coffee tables have fantastic style but they do not break the bank! We offer a wide selection of contemporary Coffee Tables, in a range of styles and finishes, this means that there is one to suit every living room.
The Luna Coffee Table is beautiful and eye catching, perfect for a modern living room. The table top is made from sleek Black Glass which has a triangular shape with curved corners, creating an unusual shape. The table top is made from safety glass to ensure durability and strength which is 8mm thick. The three slim chrome legs have a funky, unique design to create an overall simple but elegant coffee table.
The Assi White Gloss Coffee Table has cool, trendy brushed metal legs, which are angled to create a retro design. Sitting on these funky brushed metal legs is a stylish White Gloss Table top. It has a triangular pebble shape with chamfered edges and slim profile. It is also available with a Walnut Veneer or Matt Black table top – ideal for a modern living space.
The Luca Coffee Table has trendy curves, ideal for stylish living rooms. It has a cool White Gloss finish that reflects the light perfectly, creating a light and airy feel. The rounded corners and chunky legs complete the glossy look ensuring this coffee table is eye catching. Pair it with the Luca Nest of Tables to complete the White Gloss look in your living space.
The Solero Nest of Tables has three modern tables of different sizes that nest inside each other. The tables have sleek clear glass tops that reflect the light beautifully but are also sturdy and strong. The clear glass tops are set upon rectangular chrome loop legs, creating an elegant and stylish set. These handy side tables will add style to your living area without taking up a lot of space!
The Naturale Solid Washed Oak Side Table is part of our fantastic range of Naturale Washed Oak Furniture. The timber used has been hand chosen, carefully kiln dried and aired in order to preserve and enhance the natural wood grain. It has then been given a white wash to create a contemporary look. The chunky square side table is ideal for a living room as it can be used as a small coffee table, lamp table or end table.
The Emilia White Oak Lamp Table is the perfect size to be used as a side table or an end table in your stylish living room. The White Oak Veneer is light and eye catching as the warm oak grain shows through. Underneath the stylish White Oak table top is a storage or display area. This area is finished in Light Grey Oak to create a funky contrast. There is also a larger Emilia White Oak Coffee Table available.
The Velenza Coffee Table is a contemporary round occasional table which can be used as a center piece or a lamp table. It is finished in high quality matt white lacquer which is an alternative to white high gloss. There are two hidden storage compartments within the Velenza meaning this coffee table is the perfect storage solution as it can hide away newspapers, magazines or remote controls. To access these storage compartments, you simply twist the sections.
The stylish Nuvola Coffee Table is part of the exclusive Danetti Nuvola White Oak Range. The coffee table is finished in stylish White Oak Veneer which is sure to brighten up your room whilst creating a warm look. The simple design has two useful storage insets which are perfect for storing your belongings or displaying ornaments – ideal for a living room. This coffee table is both eye catching and useful.
The Aria Small Espresso Dark Wood Coffee End Table is so flexible as it can be used as a small coffee table, end table or lamp table – it’s up to you! The rich dark wood square top sits upon two legs that are made from 12mm clear safety glass. The glass has been tested for strength and has also been certified to BS6206. One of the legs is positioned width wise at one end and the other runs length wise creating extra interest but fantastic support. This coffee table is available with an alternative White Oak top.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more