Red bar stools are the classic interior design statement of a 1950s-style diner, and they’ve remained fashionable thanks to nostalgia and people wanting some old-school retro charm in their homes and restaurants. We stock many of our bar stools in red, so here we’re highlighting the best designs…
This stunning angular bar stool is very hi-tech looking, and would be right at home in a stylish and contemporary kitchen or a bar. The red faux leather gives it a slight retro feel, as does the round pedestal base.
The upholstered faux or buffed leather seat is supported by a strong and elegant chrome or satin aluminium frame.
Sitting by the breakfast bar has never been made more comfortable with the design of the deep seat and supportive backrest and the rectangular foot support is ideally placed so you’re never left with your feet dangling!
Also available in this range is the Bodoni Bar Stool and the Bodoni Dining Chair.
The gas lift pod bar stool is sleek, ultra modern and very comfortable,
with a chrome base, steel frame and tough yet comfortable plastic seat.
This stool with its moulded curves and shiny construction would not look out of place in a modern art gallery, but we can also imagine it in a retro-inspired cafe or diner. It’s great for this kind of setting because the plastic seat is totally wipe-cleanable so will stay looking fresh for years.
The gas lift feature means you can be sitting high and mighty at your bar and then sitting comfortably at the right height for a dining table!
The Florenta is a simple but attractive piece of furniture designed by Fabio Di Bartolomei and suitable for commercial use.
Complete with a retro-style curved seat, arm and back rest this bar or kitchen stool comes in a variety of eye catching colours, including red.
It’s all perched upon a chrome frame which includes a foot rest for maximum comfort and a circular base in chrome or aluminium satin for stability.
The seat is made from high quality polyurethane and as gas lift adjusts to varied heights, making it a very versatile seating choice.
This is a ‘special order’ product with a delivery time of 4-6 weeks.
4. Elario bar stool (available in retro red)
If you are looking for that retro but stylish look then the Elario is the bar stool you need. The Elario stool consists of a chromed steel tube frame and an upholstered seat with an attractive chromed band.
Available with several options including faux or real leather, the round shape and vibrant colours combined with the chromed steel the design of the Elario is reminiscent of the 60s we reckon.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more