Every now and then we like to showcase a product on the Danetti blog that we think is just a little bit special.
This time, we’re focusing on the Aine chair, because we think it’s stunning, and if you buy one or two for your your home, we can assure you that they will be a real talking point.
This chair is part of the Italian-made Aine range and everything about it, from the gentle slope of the back rest to the deeply padded seat, is designed with your comfort in mind. There’s even a padded headrest which makes it a seriously comfortable place to sit for your afternoon nap!
That’s not to say any style is compromised – typical Italians. The whole design is really unusual – from the gravity-defying chrome base, to the deeply contoured upholstery, which we think is a really nice designer touch.
The upholstery is available in black or white faux leather.
This chair is such good quality that it is also suitable for use in a commercial setting – and would look amazing somewhere cool and contemporary like a bar or an art gallery.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Design Ideas: Brighten Up Your Bedroom with Our Top TipsThere are many ways you can brighten up your interior so that your room feels like a warm sanctuary escape in the winter months. Here are some easy ways to add some brightness into your bedroom.Read more
- Dining Room and Home Office Ideas: 6x Things You Need To Know About This SeasonFrom luxury materials to practical shapes and styles that are perfect for welcoming people back into your home, we sat down with our Danetti Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna Rieser to get her exclusive insight on this season’s new collection.Read more
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more