As the weather starts to brighten, it’s the perfect time to let a little bright orange into your home or business – use it in a completely bright colour scheme with yellows and limes or royal blue, or in an otherwise neutral colour scheme as a pop of accent colour.
Here are a few of our favourite orange pieces on Danetti right now …
We love the retro-styling of the Coco A frame chair. With its gentle curves and smooth textures, the Coco fits into any home or work environment, as well as waiting areas, bars and cafes. It’s available in solid black acrylic or transparent red, orange, green or smoke acrylic. It looks great when placed near a window as the light streams through, making the colour glow.
The Podo dining chair is a beautiful piece of modern dining furniture that’s simple and stylish as all contemporary furniture should be. It’s made from Polypropylene and is available in many colours including white, black, red, orange green and blue. Buying a set of these plastic dining chairs will instantly revive a tired looking kitchen, dining room or restaurant and those in the know about design are definitely going to appreciate seeing a set of these when they walk through the door! Podo dining chairs are even hardy enough to be used in an outdoors, and are easily stackable when not in use.
3. Spartan bar stool
This retro bar stool is perfect for any funky club or cafe, or for the home as part of a contemporary kitchen breakfast bar area. The strong chrome legs that extend from the padded seat add a futuristic feel to the stool and make it really stable and comfortable to perch on. This stool is available in various colours of faux leather including juicy orange, as pictured.
4. Alto flat duo bench
This is one really good looking piece of furniture, we think you’ll agree. It’s part of the Alto range, which includes a chair, sofa and panchina available as part of this collection, each coming in a wide range of colours. Your choice of faux leather is upholstered over a metal frame and polyurethane cold injected moulded foam for superb comfort and long-lasting good looks. We can just imagine the Alto gracing a shop, hotel lobby, waiting area or stylish home.
PLEASE NOTE : Many of our items of furniture can be upholstered as you wish, so even if the product specifications do not mention orange, we should be able to help you. Just call us on 08707 605 701 for more information.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more
- How to create a relaxing master bedroomComfortable and calming colours, soft-to-the-touch finishes and easy-styling accessories: it’s time to create your summer sleep haven. Does your bedroom décor need a freshen up? Here are our top tips for creating this relaxing bedroom sanctuary look with recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you. Next stop: Dreamland.Read more
- How to create a calming living room with our signature lookLooking for some living room inspiration? Here are our top tips for creating this signature look in your home with product recommendations from our new collection – designed by us, exclusively for you.Read more
- Bring The Outside In – Interior Styling TipsIn a world where our homes have become more digital than ever, we need to bring the outside in and connect ourselves to nature. Adding natural elements to your interior helps to evoke feelings of reflection and grounding, so whether you’re green-fingered or a lover of faux fauna, here’s how you can bring the outside in.Read more