We are happy to announce a new section about Feng Shui.
Entitled ‘An Introduction to Feng Shui’, it describes the basic fundamentals of this tradition, such as the Chi energy, Ying and Yang and the 5 elements.
Feng Shui known as â€˜wind and waterâ€ has been a traditional part of Chinese culture for thousands of years. The ancient art stems from the belief of positive and negative energy reflected in the Yin and Yang flow of Chi. To create a harmonious and balanced atmosphere placement of furniture is key, it can even help the flow and movements of natural rhythms.
Again this is another section we will be adding to, it covers a lot of ideas. Although most people won’t be able to change their entire environment to suit the rules there are always elements that can be used and adapted for your space.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Cool Cocooning: How To Bring Earthy Colours Into Your HomeFrom turning your bedroom into a soothing sanctuary, to creating a living room with soft and earthy colours that’s perfect for escaping to and relaxing, the design concept - cocooning - is all about turning your home into a serene space.Read more
- Neotenic Design: How To Bring This Interior Style Into Your HomeThe list of trends influencing the world of interiors this season is filled with unique styles. Here’s all you need to know about an unusual trend that’s sweeping homes across the globe.Read more
- Maximalist Décor: 5 Things You Need To Bring Maximalism Into Your HomeBold and bright colours, vivid patterns and ample accessories – more is more when it comes to maximalism. In the world of interiors, this trend is all about having fun and playing with those elements that make a space feel like home.Read more
- Dining and Home Office Trends: The Close Up On Our New CollectionFrom glass and brass to velvet and leather, we’ve got a range of new and exciting pieces coming through in our new collection: ‘Timeless Textures’. Our Dining and Home Office Expert, Johanna, shares her exclusive products teasers.Read more
- Summer Home Styling Tips: 5x Ways To Transform Your Home This SeasonFrom adding personality to your garden, to turning your bedroom into an airy sleep sanctuary, discover how you can curate a home look that’ll see you through the season but keep you cool and comfortable this summer.Read more