This trendy white gloss, rectangular bar table can also be used as a ready-made breakfast bar making it perfect for informal dining at home. Whether you want to use it for breakfast, a swift latte or an intimate dinner for two, all you need is a couple of modern bar stools to perch upon.
Ideal for smaller spaces, the Lola White Gloss Bar Table looks great with many styles of kitchen, but especially so with a contemporary white gloss kitchen and either white bar stools or bar stools in an accent colour.
The white high gloss lacquered finish bar top and side panel are complemented perfectly by a funky pedestal leg with a flat base, finished in highly polished chrome. The Lola White Gloss Bar Table is 1050mm high, 600mm wide and 1200mm in length.
Publish Date: October 2012
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more