We’ve shown our Mums how important they are to us on Mother’s day, now it’s time to appreciate the Dads!
For your chance to win a Gentleman’s afternoon tea or a Cocktail masterclass courtesy of Danetti, head over to our Facebook page and like and share our Father’s Day competition post. This competition ends midnight June the 20th, and we will announce the winner on Tuesday the 21st of June.
Father’s Day Competition T&C’s.
- To be in with a chance to win a Gentleman’s afternoon tea or a Cocktail masterclass, all you need to do is like and share our Father’s Day competition post on Facebook.
- This competition will run from the 17th June 2016 until midnight on Monday 20th June 2016. Any likes and shares made after this time will not be valid.
- We will announce and contact a winner by the end of Tuesday 21st of June 2016.
- We will ask the winner to select which prize they would like so we can find a suitable place depending on their location.
- You will not be able to redeem the prize for cash, so once you have made your choice we will mail your vouchers to you.
- The prize can not be exchanged for money, store credit or any other product or service.
- No purchase necessary.
In the meantime, why not head over to our website and see if there are any pieces that you’d like to treat your dad (or even yourself) to this Father’s Day.
Best of luck! Happy Father’s Day
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Console Table Décor: 5 Top Tips For Decorating Your Console TableWhen it comes to decorating your home, there is nothing like a console table to add personality to a space. Whether you’re starting with a blank canvas or revamping your tactfully curated corner, check out our top tips for styling a console table in your home.Read more
- Autumn Winter Home Décor: Adding texture to your homeThe change of season into Autumn and Winter is the perfect opportunity to restyle your interior. Changing things up can provide an instant room mood-booster and bringing in different textural elements through furniture, colours and accessories will add to the warmth factor of your home during this time of year.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy shares her home bar styling tipsWe've teamed up with Interior Design Masters finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy for some Friday fizz fun! For this guest blog takeover, Siobhan has created three signature looks with our customers favourite drinks cabinet. Check out her top tips on how to achieve each of these styles below.Read more
- Interior Design Masters Siobhan Murphy answers your Danetti design dilemmasWe've teamed up with Interior Design Master's finalist and Interior Stylist, Siobhan Murphy to tackle your Danetti design dilemmas! From home office hacks to better organising your décor, check out Siobhan's top tips for styling your home and enhancing your space.Read more