We’ve shown our Mums how important they are to us on Mother’s day, now it’s time to appreciate the Dads!
For your chance to win a Gentleman’s afternoon tea or a Cocktail masterclass courtesy of Danetti, head over to our Facebook page and like and share our Father’s Day competition post. This competition ends midnight June the 20th, and we will announce the winner on Tuesday the 21st of June.
Father’s Day Competition T&C’s.
- To be in with a chance to win a Gentleman’s afternoon tea or a Cocktail masterclass, all you need to do is like and share our Father’s Day competition post on Facebook.
- This competition will run from the 17th June 2016 until midnight on Monday 20th June 2016. Any likes and shares made after this time will not be valid.
- We will announce and contact a winner by the end of Tuesday 21st of June 2016.
- We will ask the winner to select which prize they would like so we can find a suitable place depending on their location.
- You will not be able to redeem the prize for cash, so once you have made your choice we will mail your vouchers to you.
- The prize can not be exchanged for money, store credit or any other product or service.
- No purchase necessary.
In the meantime, why not head over to our website and see if there are any pieces that you’d like to treat your dad (or even yourself) to this Father’s Day.
Best of luck! Happy Father’s Day
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Modern Coffee Tables: 4x Things You Need To Know When StylingOur expert stylist, Katie, has shared her top styling tips and interior knowledge so that you’ve got all the info you need to find the perfect coffee table for your space.Read more
- How To Clean A Velvet Sofa: Our Upholstery Care TipsA common misconception about velvet is that it’s a high-maintenance material. Well, let us bust that myth with this handy care and cleaning guide! When treated with the proper care and maintenance, you’ll find your velvet furniture is built to last.Read more