Christmas is coming, the goose is getting fat, and I’ve just realised that I need to seat 10 people for Christmas Lunch! But not to worry, help is at hand in the shape of the modern Fern Extending White Hi Gloss Dining Table!
This stylish, contemporary extending dining table is so versatile and offers excellent value for money. Without the extension pieces in position it can seat 4 people very comfortably. With one extension leaf inserted you can seat 6 to 8 people, and with both leaves in place you can easily seat 10 people for lunch, 12 at a push!
The Fern Extending White Hi Gloss Dining Table is easy to assemble (it took us less than an hour) and extending it is just a matter of undoing the clips underneath, pulling the table towards you at one end (the mechanism is very smooth and easy to manoeuvre), and slotting in the extension leaf or leaves. The whole table is clipped together underneath to make the table surface sturdy and solid.
Unextended: 1200mm x 800mm
1 leaf inserted: 1800mm x 800mm
2 leaves inserted: 2400mm x 800mm
Place your order before 13 December 2011 for guaranteed delivery before Christmas – weather and reindeer permitting!
To see more items from the Fern furniture range or our full range of extending dining tables, please visit our website.
Don't miss a thing
Simply enter your email address below and stay up to date with our latest news and products.
Explore Our Blogs
- Bedroom Trends: 5x Things You Need To Know About Our New CollectionFrom soft wood finishes and sumptuous fabrics, to why you should turn your bedroom into a sanctuary, we caught up with our Danetti bedroom expert, Kelly Harvey, to get the inside scoop on our new seasonal collection.Read more
- Enhancing Grey – What Colours Work Best With Grey?Grey is here to stay! Coined as the colour of the moment, the timeless and always trendy colour has been a fan favourite in the world of interior décor for quite some time. Check out our top palette pairings.Read more
- Modern Sofas: Style Tips and Décor EssentialsThe focal point of every living room, it’s important to invest time in finding the right sofa for your living space. From the size of your living room to the colour scheme, there are lots of factors to consider when styling your sofa as it’s a centrepiece, and one of the most used pieces furniture in your home. Here are our top tips for styling your sofa.Read more
- How Colours Affect Your Mood And InteriorHave you ever wondered why we make certain decisions based on colour? Colour is a key player when it comes to interior design as your chosen colour scheme sets the mood for your space. Take a look at some of our top palette picks for your home makeover.Read more
- Interior Styling Tips: Create An Insta-Worthy Living Room With Bold Colours & AccentsWe’re swooning over the current trending interior design theme that is Hollywood Glam. Bold jewel tones, brass accents, and an art deco colour palette – we’ve got it all in-store. Here’s how we can easily achieve this look.Read more